The John W. Meagher Rotunda Gallery, located on the second and third floors of City Hall in Jersey City, features rotating monthly exhibits curated by the Office of Cultural Affairs.
Open Call: December 2018/January 2019
During the month of December/January, the Rotunda Gallery is set to feature a group exhibition highlighting Jersey City, New Jersey – Our landmarks, the friends and neighbors, the art and performance scene, local politics, our historic neighborhoods and the new development, the famous and infamous, the hidden treasures and our everyday reality – everything that makes Jersey City such a unique place to live and work. Artists who wish to display should submit work following the below steps:
How to Submit:
- Work in all media is accepted. Note that all pieces must be family-friendly and ready to hang.
- Art can be no taller than 48 inches (horizontal measurements can be any size)
- All art must be ready to hang with a wire across the back of the piece
- Nudity is not permitted
- Submissions due: Friday, November 30, 2018.
- You will be contacted if artwork is accepted, and are responsible to hand-deliver your piece(s) to the Office of Cultural Affairs, City Hall, 280 Grove Street, Jersey City.
- The exhibition will be on display: December 10, 2018 – January 31, 2019.
- Art Reception: TBD. All are welcome. The event is free and open to the public.
- Send jpegs, a statement, bio and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rotunda Art Gallery is located on the second and third floors of City Hall, 280 Grove Street Jersey City 07302. For additional Rotunda exhibition inquiries, contact Greg Brickey at email@example.com or call 201-547-4333.
Check back next month for Open Call information for February’s Exhibition.