The John W. Meagher Rotunda Gallery, located on the second and third floors of City Hall in Jersey City, features rotating monthly exhibits curated by the Office of Cultural Affairs.
Open Call: March 2019
During the month of March, the Rotunda Gallery is set to feature a group exhibition which celebrates Women’s History Month, showcasing the artwork of emerging and established artists from various backgrounds, cultures and countries expressing diverse observations and viewpoints on contemporary gender, humanity, and relationships.
Artists who wish to display should submit work following the below steps:
How to Submit:
- Work in all media is accepted. Note that all pieces must be family-friendly and ready to hang
- Art can be no taller than 48 inches (horizontal measurements can be any size)
- All art must be ready to hang with a wire across the back of the piece
- Nudity is not permitted
- Submissions due: Friday, March 1, 2019
- You will be contacted if artwork is accepted, and are responsible to hand-deliver your piece(s) to the Office of Cultural Affairs, City Hall, 280 Grove Street, Jersey City
- The exhibition will be on display: March, 4 – 31, 2019
- Art Reception: Tuesday, March 12, 6:00 – 8:00pm. All are welcome. The event is free and open to the public.
- Send JPEGs, a statement, bio and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rotunda Art Gallery is located on the second and third floors of City Hall, 280 Grove Street Jersey City 07302. For additional Rotunda exhibition inquiries, contact Greg Brickey at email@example.com or call 201-547-4333.
Check back next month for Open Call information for April’s Exhibition.