The John W. Meagher Rotunda Gallery, located on the second and third floors of City Hall in Jersey City, features rotating monthly exhibits curated by the Office of Cultural Affairs.
Open Call: November 2019 – “Veteran’s Day Group Exhibition 2019″
During the month of November, the Rotunda Gallery is set to feature a group exhibition to celebrate and honor our heroes. This call is open to Veterans who create art in any medium. We also seek art created by artists whose work addresses the values, beliefs, opinions and history of Veteran’s issues in the United States of America.
Artists who wish to display should submit work following the below steps:
How to Submit:
- Work in all media is accepted
- Art can be no taller than 48 inches (horizontal measurements can be any size)
- All art must be ready to hang with a wire across the back of the piece
- Nudity is not permitted
- Submissions due: October 30, 2019
- You will be contacted if artwork is accepted, and are responsible to hand-deliver your piece(s) to the Office of Cultural Affairs, City Hall, 280 Grove Street, Jersey City
- The exhibition will be on display: November 5 – 30, 2019
- Art Reception: TBD. All are welcome. The event is free and open to the public.
- Send JPEGs, a statement, bio and any additional information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rotunda Art Gallery is located on the second and third floors of City Hall, 280 Grove Street Jersey City 07302. For additional Rotunda exhibition inquiries, contact Greg Brickey at email@example.com or call 201-547-4333.
Check back next month for Open Call information on our next curated group show.