- This event has passed.
Jersey City ADA Festival Celebrates 30 Years!
July 22 @ 2:00 pm - July 26 @ 9:00 pm
Bojana Coklyat-Difeo and Kimberly Gardner are coordinating the JC ADA 30 Festival, a virtual art-centered celebration of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)’s 30th anniversary. July 22 – 26th. The Americans with Disabilities Act is the most important piece of civil rights legislation for disabled people. The festival will showcase a great line up of events.
• Deconstructing Disability Art July 22nd 2pm-3pm (Zoom)
• Disability Justice: New Frameworks for Organizing Access in Jersey City July 23rd (Zoom)
• Golden Door Film Festival Screening July 24th 12-6pm (Facebook Live)
• Alt-Text as Poetry Workshop July 26th 1-3pm (Zoom)
• Crip Camp Watch Party and Discussion hosted by Art House Productions July 26th 6:30-9pm (Zoom and Netflix)
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Eventbrite JC ADA 30 Tickets