Loading Events

« All Events

  • This event has passed.

Who Gives a Sweat Fitness Festival

October 26, 2019 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm

Come workout like you give a sweat!

JCF Health & Fitness has assembled an elite group of the best instructors in Jersey City to bring you a fitness festival unlike any other this area has ever experienced!

Join us as we work up a good sweat at our Saturday outdoor MEGA-workout on the Hudson waterfront featuring a live DJ and the beautiful NYC skyline as the backdrop–all for an AWESOME cause!

This year we’ve partnered with the nonprofit METAvivor Research and Support, Inc where 25% of proceeds from the workout-fundraiser will be donated. The remaining 75% will be gifted directly to 2-3 families who have been burdened with the financial costs of treating breast cancer.

This event is free and open to the public. For more information, please visit www.whogivesasweat.com.

Please follow and like us:


October 26, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm


Jersey City, NJ United States + Google Map