- This event has passed.
All About Downtown Street Fair
September 16, 2017 @ 12:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Annual All About Downtown Street Fair is back with more than 250 unique vendors, activities, music, food and so much more!
Saturday, September 16, 12- 8 PM
Newark Avenue, from the Grove Street PATH Plaza to Coles Street
Celebrate Downtown Jersey City with the Historic Downtown Special Improvement District’s 7th Annual All About Downtown Street Festival! Super fun DayTrippers NJ is provide shuttle bus service to and from the fair.
- The kid’s area will be packed with rides, face painting, games and shops for the little ones. (First Street)
- The (The) Rock-it Docket Stage (Bay & Newark): Live musical performances throughout the day
- Music On The Plaza (Grove Path Plaza): Rotating DJs in the Chillax Zone
- Iris Records Funky Zone (Newark at Coles): Rotating DJs throughout the day
Looking for a spot to kick back and enjoy a cocktail or brew? Check out:
- The SOUTH HOUSE Bar & Restaurant where you can kick it Southern Style (Bay Street)
- The ZeppelinHall Biergarten & Restaurant for traditional European imports (Barrow Street)
- Or grab a good ol’ burger and a beer at The Left Bank Burger Bar Backyard (Jersey Ave.)
The fair will culminate with the amazing Grassroots Drum Parade. Come on Downtown JC to get your fun on!